Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Need to make more room in the closet

So when my aunt got remarried last year to a man named Michael Jackson, I wasn't sure what all he'd bring to the table in our family besides some jokes about his name. Sure, he was extremely nice and great with her daughter, but what can he do for ME? (I'm being a bit sassy; I never actually thought that until on Sunday when I realized how much his presence in my family benefitted me.)

See, Zappos.com is based out of Louisville, my real home. Michael Jackson works at Zappos in their mechanical department. Michael Jackson also recieves an incredible discount at their warehouse in Louisville. And lucky for me, I was in Louisville this weekend. Hello, Uncle Mike!

On Sunday we took a little trip to what I like to call heaven. I bought FOUR pairs of shoes (Steve Madden sandals, Steve Madden flats, Steven heels and some other gorgeous heels but I forgot the name on them) for SEVENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS. Yes, that is $77.00 for FOUR pairs of shoes. My sister got 3 pairs and a Jessica Simpson purse, all for for $59. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!!

So, that was 4 new pairs of shoes that I get to play with. Then, I come back to work today from my vacation, and my Jessica Simpson Teluride pumps that I ordered before I left are here waiting for me!

FIVE PAIRS OF SHOES WITHIN THREE DAYS!!!!!

Thank you, shoe gods. Thank you.

1 comment: