Thursday, July 16, 2009

Make me lose my breath...

Okay so Beyonce had her "baby boy" making her lose her breath, but these shoes yesterday made me lose mine:



I've been seriously needing a new pair of brown pumps for a while now and haven't found anything! So I saw these and totally fell in love. Unforuntaely they didn't have my size so Roomie told me to check Amazon.com.

I've never done that before for shoes or any item other than a book! Such a great idea! Unfortunately they didn't have this exact color so I got the Chocolate color:




They were sold on Amazon at a discounted price along with free shipping! I can't wait til they come in next week. I haven't gotten a new pair of shoes in a hot minute, and with the serious budget cuts in my life, it will be another long while until I can afford another pair. But these were a necessity since the others were beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment