Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beauty on a budget

So I've been trying to save money in little areas every way that I can. I'm running low on ALL of my makeup right now and I've already switched from my BadGal Lash mascara to Cover Girl's new Lash Blast mascara and I've got to say it's pretty impressive for a drug store find.

Yesterday while I was at Target I decided to take a look for a new concealer. Right now I use Lorac, and I LOVE it, but it's just a bit pricey for a small tub of concealer and I was hoping to find something comparable for a little cheaper. I wandered over to the Sonia Kashuk section and found a palette of concealers for $10. The palette includes 2 shades of concealer, 1 neutralizer and 1 translucent powder. I used it last night and this morning and I love it! I'm so excited that I was able to find something so great at low price. I definitely recommend it for anyone with a light-medium tone. It only comes in one option of colors so anyone with a darker tone is out of luck on this one.



I think I'll also try some of her foundation when my MAC finally kicks the bucket. I don't think I can part with my Nars bronzer though. Some things you just don't mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment