Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Goodbye for now, Miss Lohan

So as I troll the internets for my daily fix of celebrity gossip, I'm always looking for new LiLo photos... of course. But lately, she's been looking more of a haggard mess than usual. What is with her always biting her fingers in pictures? I think it's her trying to be Marilyn Monroe (LiLo's idol) - there are photos of MM doing that but in a much classier way. Lindsay needs to realize it's not cute, by any means. This latest one was posted on her Twitter and it just made me say, "ENOUGH!!"



Enough with SaMAN. Enough with the on and off partying. Enough with not showering. Enough with the nail biting to try to be cute.

I have to say, I think I'll be bow-ing out of my Lohan Love for a while. She just needs to get it together. It's becoming embarassing to love her.

PS- I do still planning on naming my future bulldog pup Lindsay Lohan (I'll call her LiLo for short, obvi).

No comments:

Post a Comment