Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home is where the heart is- and where no one else lives


So after a ton of drama with Undomestic Goddess, that crazy bitch will soon be out of my life. I can't wait for the freedom of living alone again. To come home and not have to worry about having to chat with someone after a long day- I can use the phone for that. To not have to clean up after anyone else's mess- we know I hate messes. To have the refrigerator clear of someone else's junk- I hate opening up the freezer and everything falls out because it's too packed. To get up in the middle of the night in my undies and get a glass of water- I shouldn't have to put on a robe to walk to the fridge.

It's all so much better when you live alone!

One of the to-do's on my Bucket List is to live alone for a year before I get married (not that marriage is anywhere on the horizon), and I really only lived alone for a couple of months before I moved in with UD so it didn't count.

It is stressful because of the financial aspect of it, but budgeting is well worth it! Maybe a few less pairs of shoes in my future, but not having to worry about the dramatics of a roommate will be a good pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment