Monday, March 16, 2009

Simply sweet

I really enjoy finding new makeup, but I don't normally spend too much on it, except for the basics which must consist of MAC Studio Fix, Nars Laguna bronzer and Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara.

However, I do love love love eye shadows. I don't usually get to wear anything too exciting on my eyes at work, but when I go out I like to dress them up.

I came across the new line for MAC that is coming out March 19. It's called Sugarsweet and it looks so fun. Lots of candy colors and great shades for the Spring and Summer! The new eyeshadow shades sound really exciting and I think I'll have to invest in one or two of them. The Seasonal Peach nail color also sounds like something I'll have to try out.

Give it a looksy: http://talkingmakeup.com/beauty-news/mac-sugarsweet/

1 comment:

  1. OMG peach nail polish is soo in for spring i have one written down here at work that looks sooo cute: Essie "Eternal Optimism"

    ReplyDelete