Friday, March 20, 2009

I love you Gchat!


As of late, my workload has been extremely low. Gone are the days that I had multiple client projects to work on, assignments to juggle and daily deadlines. I can't even remember the last time I had to manage my time on projects so that I could be sure to get it all done by the 5:00 hour.

Thanks to the economy, my company has been slow-goin's for quite some time now, and being at the bottom of the totem pole, that means I get the short end of the stick. My days are now kept busy with finding whatever I can do to keep myself busy, or keep myself looking busy at least.

But alas, there is one thing that has kept me sane during the dragging days. Google Chat! Thanks to Gchat, I can talk to my co-worker that sits in the back. I can gossip with my friend while she's at work on the other side of town. And, luckily, I can keep in touch with my Roomie who is miiiles and miiiles away!

It's not that I'm lazy and don't want to do any work. I'm all for staying busy and being productive in the workplace. There is just none to be done at the present time.

So, thank you Gchat inventors. You've totally become a lifesaver for my days of trolling the internet and being lonely. Now I'm surrounded by my friends on even the quietest days at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment