Monday, March 16, 2009

Cocktails & Shopping - not a good mix

So on Saturday my roommate and I decided to go to Tijuana Flats for dinner and drinks. We got dinner and had frozen sangria, delish. I was finished with my meal and drink and she was still only half done with her beverage so I decided a second one was necessary for me. I still sucked that one down before she was done with round one.

We then decided it'd be a brilliant idea to head over to the mall just to 'take a quick look around.' Right.

As we walked to her car I started feeling a pretty strong buzz, probably from inhaling my second drink like my life depended on it.

When we got to the mall we went straight to Forever 21 and I tried on everything in sight and decided that I HAD to have a few items.

Moral of the story: do NOT drink and shop. 3 new dresses and 1 new top later, I'm back to being broke when I had orginally planned on really doing some saving with this paycheck. And no, I cannot return my drunken purchases because I bought them from the one place that does not allow you to return merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment