Friday, March 20, 2009

I like boys who like boys

This post is here for 2 reasons: to show my appreciation for some of my favorite people, and to get excited for Kathie Griffin tomorrow night!

I have my main gay. He's my favorite and if I never get married, I'd choose him to be my emergency contact person. He'll come over and take care of my cats when I go on my Spinster vacays. Actually, scratch that, we'll probably take Spinster vacays together (however, not to Vegas). We've even shared a man (seperately), which I think is just fagulous!

Anyway, there's another sassafrass that's trying to get on my hag radar. This started about a year ago. Everytime we're out together he totally hollers at me, not in the I-want-you way; in the I-want-you-to-go-shopping-with-me way. He's even invited me to Happy Hour tonight. Watch out Lovah!

Kidding. My Lovah will forever be my main gay-squeeze.

But I do love the boys that love the boys. Maybe it's their pure honesty and bitchiness. Not many people can match me on the 'tude I can give to a complete dousche out at a bar, but the gays totally can.

No comments:

Post a Comment