Monday, October 19, 2009

"Hello Lover. . ."

I tried, and failed, to find it on YouTube. There's an episode of Sex and the City that Carrie is walking past a store front window and spots a pair of shoes and says it. "Hello Lover. . ." That phrase runs through my mind when I spot a pair of shoes that I just have to have. There are two right now that are on the TOP of my Christmas list. (They'd be in the top of my closet if I weren't so broke.)

One pair is a Jessica Simpson peep-toe pump, 5 inch heels (hate the bitch, love her shoes). I would be happy with either the beige OR the gorgeous blue that they come in.


The other pair that I just die for are a pair of Steve Madden suede, open-toe ankle boots that knot in the back.

I can't wait for my feet to jump into these beauties!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see my new boots? Love them! There's a nice picture on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did! they are sooo cute! i loved the ribbon in the back but i won't judge you for removing it :)

    ReplyDelete