Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beauty on a budget - Take 2

So, as you may recall I downgraded my Lorac concealer to Sonia Kashuk, which ended up being an amazing find! I figured I might have the same luck with her foundation as well.

I was out of my MAC Studio Fix and NARS bronzer and decided to take a little look around Target. I decided on Sonia Kashuk foundation and Physician's Formula bronzer. This cost me about $26 as opposed to $60. I was super excited to try both of these so the next day I used them and was absolutely not impressed. The bronzer didn't add a single thing to my face and I'm not really a fan of how the foundation went on.

After days of putting this on and feeling like my face is just missing something, I decided to give in. I realized - Once you go MAC, you never go back. Saturday I went to the mall and bought my regular Studio Fix and bronzer.

I decided I'll continue to use the Sonia Kashuk foundation to work and on weekends until it runs out; as long as I use the NARS bronzer it's fine. But when I go out I'll definitely reach for my Studio Fix!

Lesson learned: When it comes to the basics, you just can't give those up.

No comments:

Post a Comment