Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What happened while I was away?

Apparently blogspot went CRAY with lots of changes in the past 7 months that I haven't blogged! Remember at the beginning of 2012 when I promised I'd blog more?

Hey guess what. . . Sometimes I break promises.

While all of my lady friends have fabulous things to blog about like their weddings, children, exciting cities, yadda yadda yadda, this Spinster is still spinning her wheels without a whole lot of that. However, I can promise that my life is just as interesting... just maybe not the kind of interesting that is the Internet's business.

What have I been up to in the past 7 months you ask?
1. Finishing up my second year of the best career ever.
2. Making this city (somewhat of) a home.
3. Greeting one of my best girls when she moved HOME to Florida after a two  year stint in Chi-Town.
4. Speaking of. . . A fantastic trip to Chi-Town!
5. . . . and much, much more that isn't at the tip of my tongue at the moment.

Potential promises to more blogging soon. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment