Tuesday, July 31, 2012

USA! USA!

If you know me, you know I have a penchant for all things British [sigh]. So my regular love for the Summer Olympics is increased this year since it's taking place in London! I've been glued to the TV for the past few days as much as possible soaking up the summer sports.

My favorite Olympic sport by far has always been women's gymnastics. Forty-eight hours ago, it was heartbreaking to watch Jordyn Wieber not qualify for the all-around! Last night followed up with another disappointment of the men's gymnastic team not medaling. Wahhhh.. poor USA!!

However, tonight was an exciting turn of events with the women's gymnastic team winning GOLD!! Cheers!

These girls are awesome and make me uber jealous that my gymnastics career (and by career I mean dance lessons once a week) ended at the age of 10.

And to think. . . I could have won the gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment