Monday, August 1, 2011

Once Again..

I've taken a serious vacation from blogging! I thought over summer break I'd stay on top of it, but this summer vacation is making me a lazy bum!



I've been having a fabulous break though. It started out with a lovely day trip to see my Little and her little cuties who just light up my life! Then I had a perfect trip to Chicago to see two of my best girls for six whole days. We laughed, we cried, we drank lots of beer - what more could I ask for?! Following that I just had a mini summer concert tourin Orlando with my Femme Fatales to see Britney and NKOTBSB! We couldn't have asked for better concerts to see!! In about a week and a half I'll be headed to New York to see two more of my lady loves.

I'm a very lucky lady to be so blessed with amazing people to spend my summer with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment