Monday, August 1, 2011

I Love This Woman!

Bethenny Frankel is someone I have come to admire greatly! She is a strong woman who says what she feels and stands up for herself with no apologies for who she is.

Instead of reading A Place of Yes, I've gotten the book on CD so that I can listen on my many drives across the state I've been doing as of late! It's got an amazing message and many great points that every woman can benefit from. I'm mid-CD set at Rule #5 of 10: All Roads Lead to Rome. This rule basically states that everything that happens, whether good or bad, leads to the next thing and eventually no matter how bad one situation may be, it leads to a better road. I've experienced this to the extreme in the past year and will testify that this rule is completely true! Two of my favorite quotes from this section are: "Just when I thought I'd gone the wrong way or messed it all up beyond repair, something happened that made me see it was all for a reason," and "You just never know when a seemingly random decision will reset the course of your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment