Thursday, March 31, 2011

She's baaack!!

Who am I talking about?


None other than Britney, bitch!!

Once again, the Princess of Pop has done it. Amazed us with her reinvention and has made a brilliant new CD.
And while, yes, we all have seen she doesn't dance like she used to (she's almost 30 years-old with two children, hello!), she still puts on a hell of a show that gets you excited to see more. Love her or hate her, you can't look away.

Being a long time fan of this delicious diva, I feel so proud of her. It may sound silly, but when she entered the K-Fed stage of her life (going into gas station bathrooms barefoot, the chaos of their reality show Chaos, etc.) and then the out-of-control partying, pink wigs, and loss of her kids stage of life, it really was heartbreaking to see someone I admired and think so much of to fall so hard. As a VERY serious Britney fan, it's so exciting to see her get back to the Old Brit, showing off her talent and showing us how much fun she still has with what she does. I know a lot of people don't get it, and that's fine. But when I turn on a Britney CD, I can get completely lost in the fun of her music, dance around, and forget about any cares in the world. Who wouldn't love anything that gave them that kind of release?

PLUS, she says things like, "The bitch is back," in interviews and it totally makes me fall a little harder for her because we all know I love a little sass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment