Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's been a minute

A reaaaal hot minute! I keep telling myself on a daily basis that I'm going to get back to blogging - because in all reality who DOESN'T want to read my thoughts on a daily basis - and it just seems like one more exhausting task for the day!

Thank goodness I was offered a last minute job in a 4th grade position and finally have MY dream job. It may not be anyone else's but it truly is mine and every day I'm reminded of that and how lucky I am for finding something I'm so passionate about and that I'm able to get paid for.

With that being said, teaching is the most exhausting job on the planet - out of all the experiences that I've experienced anyway! This polar bear TOTALLY gets my drift; he's role playing how I feel when I get home each day. So when I come home and I turn on my computer, as much as my quirky thoughts and ideas are at the tip of my tongue, it just seems to be a burden to release them onto the blogosphere.

Regardless, I'm gonna try to get with the program.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad your back because I love reading your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete