Wednesday, November 4, 2009

There's an app for that

So I did it. I gave in. I got.. dun dun dun.. the iPhone.

It was a tough choice between that and the Blackberry and for budgeting purposes I chose the iPhone. I was using a Blackberry for a couple of months because my other phone broke and ICE so graciously offered me her old BB to borrow. It was great. I miss the Blackberry Messaging. But I must say, I don't know how I lived without an iPhone before.

That's a ridiculous thought, but it really is the have all/be all of phones. Other than my glitches with picture texting - Roomie and I are having picture texting seperation anxiety. Everyday we'd find something new to picture text to each other and now I'm lost without her constant photos of new outfits, her kitty, and more.

Other than that though, I do love my iPhone! It's such a fun little toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment