Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday boots

So yesterday I met my Pearl girl at the mall, with absolutely no intent to actually shop. But as we were on our way out of the mall, we walked past Buckle. Right in the entrance of the store was a display of boots and my eyes fixed onto one pair. I never planned on owning boots, I don't see the real point of having them in Florida. Heels are more of my thing anyway. But these boots were glorious. They were tan suede ankle boots with a knot tie on the side. The salesman spotted me from across the store and ran over to tell me how fabulous I would look in these boots (well, duh). He was also gay which made the whole experience even better.

$59.99. Seriously? Okay, I'll just try them on. . . Miraculously the display was my size - that NEVER happens. It was like it was completely meant to be.

They were fantastic. Then, salesman informs me that they convert into actual boots, you untie the knot, they roll up and then tie on the side at the top as well. WHAAAT. That's like 2 pairs of shoes in one. For $60. Just please stop.

I gave in. I didn't mean to, it just happend so quickly. But we'll be very happy together, me and my boots.


I assure you they are much cuter in person, especially the knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment