Monday, December 21, 2009

Spice World: 3 Weddings and a Baby

2010 is sure to be The Year of the Spice. In our little circle of friends, we've got a lot to look forward to in the coming year! 3 weddings and a baby. None of which directly involve me, but I'm excited to share these special moments with the women who hold my heart.

I am lucky enough to be a Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid to three of these ladies, all in a 4 month timespan! (Little married up a year and a half ago before everyone else to be sure the spotlight was on her! I was blessed to be her Maid of Honor and I'm happy to say all went off without a hitch!) ;)

Best Friend is getting married in April in Boca Raton. She has chosen an eggplant colored dress for us which I absolutely love! It's a dress sure to be worn again.


LDub will be hitched in June in Orlando. The color dress that she chose for us is hot pink; my favorite color! I can't wait to be pretty in pink to see her on her big day! (This is the dress but it will be in pink and a different fabric)


And finally to top them off, Roomie will be tying the knot in July in New York City! It will be a fabulous wedding in the City and our dresses are a gorgeous cobalt blue.


I can't wait to see these blushing brides on their big days and share in their special moments!

But before these special moments, we'll be having a little baby entering our Spice World! Little is preggers and is due in February. I can't wait to meet her bundle of joy and spoil it for all of my days! [I only say 'it' because she's keeping tight-lipped on the sex!]

No comments:

Post a Comment