Friday, May 8, 2009

Zappos

I'm not a big fan of shopping online. It makes me nervous to purchase something without tangible evidence of how great it really is. When buying things like makeup or books you don't have to worry much about that, but I still don't like paying for something without the instant gratification of actually HAVING it in my hands at that moment. I like being more of a hands-on-shopper.

But, for the past few months I've been looking for a new black purse. Purses have to be perfect you know, especially an everyday one. They have to have all the right compartments for your items, be just the right size for your shoulder and arms and be basic enough for everyday use, but stylish enough at the same time. After months of searching, I just hadn't had any luck so I finally trolled the web.

I had heard about Zappos.com before and browsed it a bit in the past, but never purchased from it. I decided to take my search to Zappos and see what it could do for me. Dun, dun, dun... behold - exactly what I'd been looking for at a great price! The kicker? Free shipping! Not just any ol' free shipping. NEXT DAY FREE SHIPPING! I ordered my little treat yesterday about 2 p.m. and received it this morning at 10 a.m.


There also is an, what seems to be, easy return policy. Luckily no returns for me. I love my new little black bag and can't wait to showcase it this evening!

I highly recommend using Zappos.com for these types of purchases; they sell shoes, purses, sunglasses, clothes and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment