Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stage 5 Clinger, update

So, since the object of my affection (OOMA) seems to think that we should date other people at the moment, I decided I needed to get on the ball. I'm sure you all remember S5C. Well he's still lingering around in my life so I decided that he could be allowed take me out on that date he's always wanted to. The main reason being that OOMA is completely against me ever dating S5C and has begged me to date 'anyone but him.' Sucks for you, OOMA.

So, S5C wants to go to the movies. Worst date idea EVER if you're really trying to go on a date, but whatever. We decided to go on Sunday.

Sunday morning rolls around and he asks me, over Facebook chat, if I had plans for the day because he was thinking that we could go to lunch and then see the movie. Umm, hang on. Did you just turn our date into a DAY DATE? Not cute.

I tell him I have plans with a friend at noon so he says he'll call at 2 p.m. I texted him at 1 p.m. when I was done with said friend and said I was done, but he still doesn't call until about 2:15. He then asks me if he wants me to head his way or him come my way (about a 30 minute distance, give or take) and luckily for him he ends up saying he's going to come up my way. For our day date.

He says there is a showing at 2:45 and "let's just meet there." Umm, is this a date or a friendly get together? He said he didn't want to bother with trying to figure out where I live. I said "umm, I live right off the interstate" that he'd be passing, "but okay..." and he says he'll see me there.

I immediately got off the phone and called my parents crying. A) I already know who I want to be with so why am I being forced to go on DAY DATES with some boy I don't care to see, B) why is this 'date' turning sucky ALREADY?

So we meet at the movies, after my dad tells me what a piece of crap S5C is and to just stand him up (which I unfortunately can't do because we're in a wedding together and in the same friend crowd). He's completely short and borderline rude with me. Apparently he has better things to do than go to a movie with me, during the day. Afterward we ended the date with a hug and him saying "see you on Facebook."

WHAT A CHARMER.

Fast forward to today, and he actually does see me on Facebook and chats with me - For some reason he's wanting to get together again. Because Sunday was so fun? He then compliments the sundress I wore on Sunday and goes on to tell me that I have great fashion since which is "muy importante" to him. Not that I have a great personality and that's important; not that I'm funny and that's important; not that I am a nice girl and that's important, but my FASHION SENSE is what turns him on apparently.

I have plenty of gay friends, I don't need another. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment