Friday, February 27, 2009

The new LiLo?

Anyone who knows me know that I have a serious Lindsay Lohan obsession. My love for Lilo runs deep and I'll always be a huge fan. (However, I'm totally over this SamRo phase!!)

But lately I've developed a new adoration for another Hollywood gal. Anne Hathaway. I used to despise her (circa Princess Diary days), but after her big break-up and comeback from her con-artist boyfriend, I've developed a strong respect for her. I admire the way she carries herself and the strength she shows during what was such a humiliating time in her life. She's also become so glamorous in the recent years; always looking fabulous on the red carpets and in magazines. (I also like that she once defended Lindsay Lohan by saying she did all the same things when she was young, but since her life wasn't so publicized no one really knew. I love me an undercover party girl!!)



I'll be keeping and eye on Miss Hathaway and her future Hollywood adventures. Maybe a trip to rehab will come calling for her and then she'd be at the top of my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment