Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Shoes!

I've been promising myself forever now that I'll start working out, or at least get back to walking on a regular basis, or do SOME sort of physical activity. The only pair of shoes that I have to work out in right now are beat! I've had them for probably 5 or 6 years and they are some bulky Asics. I decided to treat myself to a new pair of running shoes in order to help with my motivation to get active. I've looked all over because a) I'm picky about what I like, b) I'm really cheap when it comes to this kind of stuff. I don't want to spend more than $50 on running shoes that, let's face it, won't get a ton of use. (At least I'm being honest with myself.) So yesterday, I ventured to Kohl's with my sister and just happened upon this pair that I loved! They were also only $44, what a steal! Here's to hoping I get some good use out of them in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment