Thursday, September 10, 2009

Christian Siriano for Payless

Let me state for the record, I am NOT a Payless kind of girl. Not that I don't adore a great bargain - I've just never found anything there worth wearing. It looks like what it's priced at. However, I've just been checking out the new Christian Siriano shoes online at Payless. I should also add that I absolutely adore Christian Siriano.

Now, I can't get too excited about these shoes because things always look better in pictures online before you get the store and actually see them in person. But there is where pair that I'd LOVE to try on! And another really cute pair of flats!

Check them out for yourself: http://www.payless.com/store/catalog/brandlisting.jsp?trail=1014%3A600002&catId=cat10376&brandId=600002

1 comment:

  1. First of all, snob! Just kidding, I love you. Second of all, I am so getting the brown flats. I just got some new heels, so I think the brown flats will be good for fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete